3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
- Develop, implement and audit the quality assurance and control activities as described in quality system procedure.
- Support the new or improvement projects as assigned.
- Develop and facilitate the test equipment maintenance and calibration for QC laboratories.
- Lead or Assist other functions in solving product quality issues and customer complaint.
- Keep plant management and other functions informed on quality status.
- Monitor & audit the implementation of quality system of all departments and initiate corrective and preventive actions whenever needed.
- Provide training to necessary disciplines in current philosophies and techniques necessary to assure the quality.
- Provide the communication about the quality system within organization and customer as required.
- Ensures compliance to environmental, health, safety, regulatory and requirements
- Bachelor degree in engineering or science or relevant field
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in quality control or quality assurance or manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge in ISO 9001 experience in the use of Quality Control/SPC/Six-sigma tools. IATF 16949 is a plus advantage.
- Excellent internal /external / customer communication skill and quick response to close quality challenges.
- Sharp analytical mind and good observational skills, ability to audit and be audited by 2nd / 3rd party.
- Ability to perform data analysis, root cause analysis, troubleshooting, problem solving, statistical analysis and related skills.
- Be able to communicate well in English (written & verbal).
- Computer literate and Proficient in MS-Office
- Good interpersonal relationship with positive leadership/attitude.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.