3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
- Responsible for initiating and conducting defined technical tasks usually associated with Process and Product Understanding within a manufacturing environment.
- Identifies and implements programs in manufacturing area of responsibility to improve and/or enhance on EHS, product cost, service, & quality impact.
- Initiating and following up on projects to improve the optimization of production process.
- Coordinating and aligning Kaizen promotion efforts across the site, reducing of non-value processes & production defects.
- Taking responsibility for organizing production processes according to a Lean Manufacturing approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Production Engineer or relevant field
- New Graduate or 0-2 years of experience in manufacturing plant.
- Good interpersonal relationship with positive leadership/attitude.
- Computer literate and Proficient in MS-Office
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.