3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
The candidate should work as Product Stewardship reference person for Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania and Greece. Product Stewardship reference person should take care of Product Life Cycle Management (Product Environmental, Health and Safety) and ensure compliance with the applicable European Law Requirements, emerging legislation requirements and local law for Chemical Registration and Evaluation, Labelling (for example Eu Reach and CLP) and Waste, but also to local legislations impacting products commercialization.
- Handle new product introduction ensuring compliance with EU and local related legislation (Assessment/approval of new products for local sales by checking product compliance with EU and national legislation in line with 3M Policy and Standard)
- Coordinating generation of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and warning labels (CLP label) in local language for chemical products.
- National Environmental Reports according to national requirements:
- Waste Packaging and hazardous packaging
- Waste electrical and electronic equipment
- Product containing VOC (Volatile organic compound)
- National Product Registration, Certification and Declaration:
- Chemical product notification to national Poison Centers
- Chemical product registration at national competent authorities
- Biocidal product registration at national competent authorities
- Handle customer request (internal and external)
- Authority to independently handle customer inquiries regarding the toxicological, industrial hygiene, environmental or legal (chemical) aspect or 3M products. This involves seeking and evaluating facts and recommendations, informing and advising customers.
- Support Sales & Marketing with expertise in the industrial hygiene, toxicological, environmental and legal (chemical + related) areas. Authority to advise S&M regarding product evaluations, sale of chemical products to consumers, marketing texts, etc.
- Tracking EU and national legislation.
- Interaction with experts at customers and authorities in a wide range of questions (tox, legal, environment, etc).
- University Scientific education: chemistry or toxicology, ecotoxicology, industrial hygiene, environmental/chemicals or similar.
- Experience in this position (5-10 yrs)
- Regulatory attitude
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Prioritise and Execution work approach
- Fluent in English
- Additional EU languages knowledge could be evaluated for this position
- Excellent project management capabilities and problem solving
- Ability to define and manage priorities
- Relationship and Team working attitude
- Ready for a Remote management model
Our contribution to your success:
At 3M, you grow through challenging tasks in a leading global company and be rewarded for your efforts. Bringing outstanding performance to the work you care about contributes to the success of 3M and your personal success.
At 3M, diversity & inclusion are essential to innovation. We seek and value differences in people!
As an equal opportunity employer, 3M will not discriminate against any applicant.
If you want to discover more about D&I at 3M, please visit http://go.3M.com/4i9C
Are you convinced? If yes, we would be happy to receive your online application.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.