Sr Lead Software Engineer
Our CompanyChanging the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Major responsibilities include:
- Ensuring Quality and Performance of the Adobe Connect Server
- Contributing to the product test strategy
- Creating automation frameworks and automation scripts.
- Finding performance metrics and limitations of the product
- Writing automation test scripts for API/SDK of the product.
- Executing test scripts/test cases.
- Designing tests for various production scenarios
- Taking end-to-end ownership of various technical aspects of product/service.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Good knowledge of IP networking and distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Load Runner/JMeter or any other performance tools.
- Skills in analyzing software performance and benchmarking.
- Testing knowledge of Client-Server technology.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of C++, AEM will be an added advantage.