Atlassian is searching for a talented full-stack senior software engineer to join a new Marketplace team in Bengaluru, India responsible for one of the largest enterprise ecosystems in the world. The Marketplace is crucial not only to Atlassian's own success, but also to the success of our customers who find value across the 3500+ apps built by 1000+ partner developers.
This is a highly technical engineering position where you will have autonomy to dream up and implement great features and services. This role is based in Bengaluru, and reports to the Engineering Manager who is also located in Bengaluru. You will work closely with the Ecosystem teams based in Sydney, Australia and San Francisco, USA.
Want to unleash the full potential of Atlassian's customers and our partner developer community? Join our team to expand the footprint of your impact!
Where you'll make an impact:
You and your team will be responsible for the Atlassian Marketplace, which has over $350M in lifetime sales. You'll implement, operate, and optimize the code that powers the Atlassian Marketplace's storefront, user experience, data model, analytics, service APIs, and more.
You'll champion new features and improvements while also reducing technical debt through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
More about you?
- 5+ years of experience designing and building a production-level web application, including:
- Experience with Node.js
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications
- Great creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team
- Interest to learn more about new technologies (such as languages and frameworks)
If you've got some of these skills, even better:
- Hands-on experience working with or building e-commerce products or platforms
- An understanding of functional programming, in particular Scala
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB)
- Experience monitoring and operating a production-level service
- Excitement about the latest trends in application design
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Kanban or Scrum
Millions of users globally rely on Atlassian products every day for improving software development, project management, collaboration, and code quality.