We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
Babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included Babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
The future of our products are focused around utilizing AI solutions to revolutionize how we diagnose, treat and prevent diseases; your effort will contribute heavily. We are looking for engineers who want to join us on our journey as we continue building our next-generation, award-winning healthcare apps.
· Has hands-on experience with working on at least one commercial Android app
· Experience with designing and building Android applications on top of RESTful services using Kotlin.
· Proficient in Java and native Android application development using Clean Architecture and/or MVP.
· Experience using Kotlin, Dagger 2 and RxJava.
· Experience working on teams practicing Agile and/or Scrum methodologies.
· Open to work on both Android and iOS code base.
· B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science.
A Successful Engineer
· Write mobile application code following best practices of accessibility, internationalization and instrumentation.
· Partner closely with design & product to craft great product experiences.
· Be a crafts(wo)man and encourage code craftsmanship across team.
· Deliver code in an agile team environment.
· Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.