We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
We’re looking for exceptional Senior Software Engineers (Polyglot):
You will be part of the Model Management Services (MMS) Tribe. We aim to provide an open platform that enables the efficient generation of all the medical and model data that is used to drive the customer-facing services, by our AI doctors, epidemiologists and data scientists.
· Define and build MMS as a platform;
· Liaise with our internal customers and stakeholders;
· Teach and mentor engineers on best practices;
· Contribute to team sessions.
- You are a well-rounded software engineer with experience in delivering simple systems to solve complex problems;
- You have experience in multiple programming paradigms, languages and frameworks;
- You build software with scalability, quality, security and performance in mind;
- You deliver software with adequate test automation coverage.
This job description is non-exhaustive and may vary due to the needs of the business.