We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
What will you be doing?
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Software Engineer - Fullstack
You will be part of the Model Management Services (MMS) Tribe. Our aim is to provide an open platform that enables the efficient generation of all the medical and model data that is used to drive the customer-facing services, by our AI doctors, epidemiologists and data scientists.
Everyone in our team is considered to be a full-stack engineer. You may have more experience in, or have a primary focus on backend or frontend, but you are interested in developing your skills for both.
· Development of MMS products in line with user stories and tickets.
· Liaising with our internal customers and stakeholders to ensure we are continuing to delight them as well as to facilitate releases.
· Support the architecting of products in microservices based architecture.
· Teach and mentor engineers on front-end best practices - react & python.
· Contribute to team sessions (agile ceremonies, knowledge sharing sessions).
- You enjoy architecting complex services having been successful doing so for previous products.
- You ensure quality is paramount and can write unit and integration tests in your sleep.
- You understand continuous integration and dream about the prospect of continuous delivery.
Opening date: 13/06/2019
Closing date: 11/07/2019
Salary: £55,000 - £95,000