Full Stack / Front End Engineer - Workers (Developer Productivity)
About the department
What you'll do
As a senior engineer on the Workers team, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the technologies and systems that comprise Workers, as well as the tools and frameworks that let developers use Workers.
- Build tools, frameworks and libraries to help developers get the most out of the Workers platform.
- Build user interfaces in TypeScript and React.
- Build services and tooling in Rust and Golang.
- Review work from your peers throughout all stages of the development lifecycle.
- Plan and lead engineering work on large projects.
- Mentor team members to help bring out their best work.
- Represent the team within the company and externally through blogging and tech talks.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Experience building, deploying and operating full stack services.
- You enjoy getting things done and have a bias for action: you're a builder and a creator and have lead small teams that deliver results.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Curiosity and empathy are coveted traits here!