HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Firmware Developer in India, you will have a chance to
- Hands on technical internal/external leadership in architecture, design, coding & quality in solving problems and delivering products
- Hands on experience C, C++, Embedded Firmware, Linux internals, electro/mechanical FW, Hardware-firmware interfaces, cross compilation and target/host debugging
- Hands on knowledge of FW reliability, performance and efficiency
- Strategic thinking and ability connect the dots to the big picture
- Candidate should be B.Tech/B.E in relevant field from recognized colleges.
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Hands on experience in C++ , Linux and firmware development
- Strong debugging skills, knowledge of OS internals, development tools and process knowledge, good communication skills.
- Good reasoning and logic skills.
- Knowledge on Embedded software, Linux internals, Hardware-firmware interfaces, cross compilation and target/host debugging
- Excellent communication skills, ability work across geographies and time zones