HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
As a NPI Process Engineer (Encapsulation) in Penang, Malaysia you will:
- Lead multiple project teams in site layout & space long term planning, time study analysis & run rate validation, capacity modeling & tooling requirement calculation, optimization of OEE, UPH and productivity improvement activities
- Manage and expand relationships with internal and external partners in day to day follow up.
- Review and evaluate manufacturing process flow & project activities for compliance with manufacturing guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback based on results to improve product quality and mitigate risk of product failure.
- Provide domain-specific expertise and overall manufacturing IE leadership and perspective to cross- organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Perform What-if scenario analysis and recommend best business options for management decision making.
- Drive innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the manufacturing engineering organization.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in a technology or manufacturing-related engineering discipline or equivalent.
- 8-10 years of experience in a Manufacturing Functions.
- Able to multitasks and take pressure constructively.
- Extensive experience with using engineering tools, automation, and software packages to design and automate manufacturing processes. (Example: MS. Project, Minitab, Oracle SQL, AutoCAD, Mfg Modelling Simulation Software & etc)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate manufacturing processes, plans, proposals, and results, negotiate & present business options at senior management levels