HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
As a Process Engineer in Penang, Malaysia you will:
- Own the form, fit and function of HP Print-heads and will provide engineering resolutions to process/product/equipment/manufacturing issues.
- Engage R&D and Manufacturing to develop/sustain fab processes specifically on Pick & Place operation.
- Lead engineer for sliver pick & place process.
- Responsible for incoming sliver/wafer from FIT Fab.
- Focal person for technical risk/issue on sliver alignment & tilt metrics, together with Metrology Engineer.
- Design & set up process window through hands on experiments.
- Analyze data statistically on new process improvement or process escalation.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering – Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or Material Engineering.
- Possess good understanding of manufacturing processes, methodologies and environment, preferably have the experience working in a fast pace and high-volume electronics product manufacturing environment.
- Able to work in cleanroom/fab environment.
- Strong leadership and organization skills.
- Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving and Project Management skills.
- Good Understanding of Quality Assurance & Process Control Knowledge.
- Excellent team player, interpersonal and communication skill.
- Able to work across functional teams, both internally and externally.
- Fast learner, Proactive and Self driven character.
- Technically inclined and Hands-on personality.