Supply Chain Systems Engineer and Analyst
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Collaborates with product teams, R&D, and 3rd parties to enable software NPI and CPE's in our Supply chain. Enablement includes receiving and publishing content to pre-post sales Portals, setting up products to delivery electronically, and configure licensing, as needed.
- Complete testing to ensure all Software Supply chain systems, licensing and processes are working correctly prior to launch dates.
- Ensure all launch dates are met from a supply chain perspective.
- Provide deep support for customer escalations and respond to inquiries from Program teams
- Use growth mindset to make improvements to internal systems, tools, and processes supporting efficiency for Partners and our Operations team.
- Understanding technical infrastructure, eCo-system, and be an SME representing supply chain in Products and Program team meetings.
- Writes and executes test plans and creates/updates documentation for assigned portion of application
- Communicates with management and partners regarding software systems status’, projects and issue resolutions.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expertise in software systems, tools and processes.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience designing software systems, processes and tools running on multiple platform types.
- Experience with test systems, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate complex issues in a simple easy-to-understand fashion.
- Fluent in MS Applications; word, powerpoint and excel
- Customer support experience