The SAP VIM Consultant role
The VIM consultant is responsible for configuring the VIM SAP module to validate invoice data against a set of configurable business rules and then decides what to do with the invoice, including workflow for approval where there is no match etc, or posting if there is a match.
The VIM consultant is also responsible for coordinating and working closely with the technical resources that set up the following:
· Document Access –
· Information Extraction Service (Invoice Capture Center)
To be successfully shortlisted for this SAP VIM Consultant role you will be expert in
· Opentext VIM (Recent version) configuration and business process expertise
· Workflow setup in VIM
· Setup of VIM in S/4HANA using Fiori
· Integration of EDI into VIM
· VIM Integration with SAP Logistics Invoice Verification and financial accounting
· Understanding/setup of down payment process in VIM
· Enterprise Scan configuration and Invoice Capture Center setup
· General MM functional SAP skills (purchasing/inventory management) are an advantage
Key Resource has a track record of building and leading teams to deliver large projects for Enterprise Clients across multiple sectors; from Automotive, Retail and Oil and Gas, to Education, Finance and the wider Public Sector.