Keytree a London-based technology company, multi-award winning for Innovation & Delivery, is hiring an experienced Agile BA
to work on an exciting client project. As part of the role you will work closely with internal Keytree stakeholders and and external clients to help shape and scope projects.
You will lead and facilitate business engagements to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and expectations on project delivery from initiation to release and maintenance.
This is role will be based in our Central London Head Office but will require you to travel to various client sites.
- Strong experience working in project teams that employ Digital technology and techniques to solve complex problems
- Working to understand the existing business environment, business needs and eliciting business requirements from stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Confident challenging assumptions and requests; can present business re-design proposals and specify MVP solutions
- Ability to translate the vision into prioritised deliverable goals/stories
- Understands the different phases of product delivery, especially discovery and is able to contribute to the planning of or running of these.
- Active leadership and co-facilitation of Stand-ups, Retrospectives, Showcases, Planning sessions, Iteration planning and kick-off, and Story kick-off, ongoing desk-checks and story sign off
- Develop and manage Scrum sprint backlog (Epics, Stories, etc.).
- Develops prototypes to test out ideas, then iterates them based on user feedback
- Solid experience working in an Agile team to agree and develop system/product designs based on user requirements
- Can break down epics into manageable user stories including testable conditions of acceptance
- Has strong facilitation skills to plan and deliver workshops
- Managing end-to-end clear traceability, maintenance, prioritisation, change control and approval mechanisms.
- Ability to collaborate with Dev Managers, Solutions Architects, Product Owners and more to negotiate and define project needs
- Web/Digital Application experience
- Ability to create and sustain effective stakeholder relationships, across all levels
- Resilient and proactive with a strong delivery focus
- Excellent communication skills- written and oral
- Experience using JIRA
- Business Analyst qualifications (e.g. ISEB diploma)
- Experience with the GDS (Government Digital Services) standards
Keytree offers a really strong team ethos and excellent opportunities for professional development. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, be used to working to deadlines, will be enthusiastic and both a self-starter and a team player.Company Information
Keytree helps companies become leaner, faster and more agile with our award-winning team of SAP experts and beautifully designed applications. The way we work sets us apart. Our London-based, multi-disciplined teams are built on a foundation of communications and accountability. We are driven by innovation and a passion for design and great user experience.
At Keytree we work with our clients to understand their business goals and solve their problems using our technological and industry expertise.