Keytree is currently recruiting for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics Developer to join their award-winning development team.
As part of the role you will work as part of a dedicated project team collaborating with other Developers and Architects to ensure our projects are delivered on time and to spec.
This role will initially be home based but will then require you to work on client site in Coventry.
- Strong experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 latest version and some experience of older on-premise versions (CRM 2011/2013).
- Dynamics CRM implementation and upgrade experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET Development using C#
- Good understanding of SQL
- Excellent communication skills- written and oral
- Agile Methodology experience
We offer a really strong team ethos and excellent opportunities for professional development. The successful candidate will possess excellent technical skills, be used to working to deadlines, will be enthusiastic and both a self-starter and a team player.Keytree – The Award-winning Technology Consultancy
An international award-winning design and technology consultancy and product developer, Keytree helps transform digital potential into business reality.
Keytree helps companies become leaner, faster and more agile with our award-winning team of SAP experts and beautifully designed applications. The way we work sets us apart.
Our multi-disciplined teams, across the UK, North America, Spain, UAE, India, Australia and China, are built on a foundation of communications and accountability. We are driven by innovation and a passion for design and great user experience.