Keytree is currently recruiting a talented QA Tester to work on a number of cutting-edge services and developments. You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team working on a variety of client projects. You will work alongside the Development team assigned for a dedicated business area, reporting to the Test Lead/Manager. The key function will be to ensure a quality product is delivered to the client at all times and with that, fixes to the existing product are resolved in line with delivery of new features.
The QA Tester will work with the wider team to ensure the project team's deliverables meet the business and non-functional requirements and help maintain all quality assurance controls. This includes development of appropriate stories and conditions of acceptance, agreement of these with the customer, and ensuring their successful execution through reviews and Manual testing. It is expected that the QA Tester will be involved at all stages of the SDLC; requirements, analysis, design, testing and release ensuring quality at all stages of the project, driving continuous improvement through root cause analysis of defects. The role is based in our Port Talbot office with occasional travel. Core responsibilities
- Creation of test plans to analyse how testing for a project will be carried out
- Creating and reviewing Conditions of Acceptance
- Carrying out execution tests as documented in the test plans
- Log bugs using JIRA and work with developers to resolve them
- Retesting and closing bugs when they have been resolved
- Keeping clear records of all bugs identified
- Report progress on development at daily stand-ups and escalate issues in a timely fashion, identifying remedial action to keep the project on track
- Good experience of software testing within challenging and changeable environments comprising diverse technologies
- Good experience working in an agile software development environment
- Good broad experience with the full software development life cycle, including design, testing (Functional, Non-Functional, and User Acceptance Testing), deployment, and documentation activities
- Minimum 2 years experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software test life cycle) standard
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Experience in creating, executing and maintaining test cases as well as test plans
- Creating BDD’s for the stories in the program within Jira
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and other tools such as Confluence, Jira and Wiki’s
- Experienced in using test management tools, preferably HP Quality Centre
- Experience of creating manual test scripts
- Experience testing iOS, Android and web applications
- Strong UI testing experience
- Excellent experience of responsive cross-browser testing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communicator
- SAP testing experience
- Automation testing experience using Selenium Webdriver or Cucumber
This is a great opportunity for a Tester that is looking for an innovative and challenging environment with fantastic opportunities for growth and progression.
The successful candidate will possess excellent technical skills, be used to working to deadlines, will be enthusiastic and both a self-starter and a team player. Company Information
Keytree helps companies become leaner, faster and more agile with our award-winning team of SAP experts and beautifully designed applications. The way we work sets us apart. Our multi-disciplined teams are built on a foundation of communications and accountability. We are driven by innovation and a passion for design and great user experience.
At Keytree we work with our clients to understand their business goals and solve their problems using our technological and industry expertise.