Keytree is currently recruiting a Managed Services Resource Manager into its Port Talbot support centre. You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivery to a growing number of Managed Services teams and clients.
The overall purpose of the role is to ensure that resources are managed efficiently and effectively in order to optimise the use of skills and resources to achieve performance targets (Contract Management), business schedule fit and to minimise bench time.
You will be key to the delivery of frontline Support Services within Keytree’s Managed Services, collaborating with other team members and Delivery Managers to ensure resources are available to support client requirements.
The role is office based in our Port Talbot office with occasional travel to Keytree offices & client sites.
Core to the role is the management of resource forecasting and their allocation against client contractual commitments & requirements. Working closely with Service Delivery Managers and internal teams to ensure resource availability and utilisation targets are maintained. Responsibilities:
- Manage overall Managed Services resource capacity
- Forecast and track resource requirements based on client contractual commitments
- Responsible for resource scheduling and communication of assignment to internal teams, including holidays and sickness.
- Ensuring time booking are completed to enable data is available to support forecasting and reporting requirements and provision of required management information
- Work with Head of MS and Resource Management to prepare job descriptions and requirements for all open roles
- Work closely with Keytree Resource Management function to ensure compliance with Resource Management and HR
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Daily responsibilities include resource allocation, setting up new starters, coordinating workload
- Maintain and update project/resource database daily, ensuring all information is correct and up to date
- Flag issues with Head of MS and Resource Management
- Develop, maintain and adjust resource processes and strategy
- Proactively manage team bandwidth on a daily/weekly/ monthly basis. Flag and provide solutions when bandwidth exceed reasonable expectations
- Negotiate resourcing conflicts and escalate high-risk resourcing situations as appropriate
- Continuously forward planning to identify any shortfall, problems and implementing plans to overcome these
- Degree level educated
- Strong experience in forecasting, scheduling and resource planning within a large professional services and/or corporate environment
- Good People and communication skills
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to identify and respond to problems quickly and efficiently whilst working under pressure
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to plan workloads
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Enterprise resource or workforce manager
- Resource Planning manager
Keytree helps companies become leaner, faster and more agile with our award-winning team of SAP and mobile app experts and beautifully designed applications. The way we work sets us apart. Our multi-disciplined teams are built on a foundation of communications and accountability. We are driven by innovation and a passion for design and great user experience.
At Keytree we work with our clients to understand their business goals and solve their problems using our technological and industry expertise.