Keytree is currently recruiting for an experienced Scrum Master to join their growing product development team for Matrix Booking. Matrix Booking is the leading resource management, meeting room and desk booking software. Award-winning, open, secure and specifically designed to be quick and easy to implement. Appropriate for the requirements of all modern organisations, Matrix Booking can be applied to a range of resources including meeting room and desk booking, offices, car parking and hardware. Make, change or cancel bookings on the go via the Matrix Booking Mobile App, web or Outlook. The Scrum Master will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for setting and managing of budget
- Reporting the progress at agreed intervals
- Preparing, managing and reporting on the project budget, monitoring project costs
- Working with colleagues to develop solution options and delivery plans
- Monitoring progress on plans, creating contingency plans for risks and addressing issues that arise in the course of the product development and escalating to the relevant stakeholders and client when needed
- Responsible for the quality assurance and standards and overall integrity of the project assisting project stakeholders to realise maximum potential/ opportunities with project deliverables
- Continually assessing whether the project continues to meet business objectives
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience in a Scrum Master role for minimum of 3 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (e.g. Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Strong knowledge and experience using JIRA toolset
- End to end application management lifecycle experience
- Automated Code deployment & automated testing
- Experience with version control- SVN or GIT
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- ITIL v3 Foundation qualification
- Exposure to Java or other programming languages is beneficial
- Experience working with iOS frameworks and Hybrid apps
- Experience with ReactJs or AngularJs
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- AWS Experience
This is a great opportunity for a Scrum Master/ PM looking for an innovative and challenging environment with fantastic opportunities for growth and progression.
The successful candidate will possess excellent technical skills, be used to working to deadlines, will be enthusiastic and both a self-starter and a team player. The role is based in our Port Talbot Officewith occasional travel. Salary is dependent on experience. Company Information
Keytree helps companies become leaner, faster and more agile with our award-winning team of SAP experts and beautifully designed applications. The way we work sets us apart. Our multi-disciplined teams are built on a foundation of communications and accountability. We are driven by innovation and a passion for design and great user experience.
At Keytree we work with our clients to understand their business goals and solve their problems using our technological and industry expertise.