Keytree is currently recruiting a Service Desk Analysists into its Port Talbot Managed Services Service Desk.You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivery to a growing number of Managed Services clients.
You will be key to the delivery of frontline Support Services within Keytree’s Managed Services, collaborating with other team members and Delivery Managers to ensure Incidents, Problems, Changes and Service Requests are logged and progressed through their respective ITIL process by our support consultants aligned to required Service Levels.
It’s essential that you are able to work collaboratively as well as autonomously when necessary.
The role is office based in our Port Talbot office with some occasional travel to Keytree offices & client sites.
The role requires requires Service Desk resources to provide 24/7 cover for its managed Services clients based on a rotational shift pattern. Essential
The Ideal Candidate Key Requirements
- Articulate with excellent written and spoken English.
- Customer focussed approach with a good telephone manner
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Strong data analysis skills and attention to detail.
- Articulate problems clearly and concisely, identifying challenges in their resolution.
- Create & maintain strong working relationships with other members of the support team and the wider technology organisation so that the overall function operates professionally and maintains a delivery focus.
- Engage professionally with customers when required.
- Work independently and/or within a team as the work requires.
- Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work within agreed timescales
- To understand and comply with internal departmental processes and standards.
What you will be doing?
- Working within a 24/7 Sevice Desk environment or similar working shifts
- ITIL (V3) qualified
- Capable of reasoning and thinking through problems and be able to independently and jointly develop desired solutions.
- Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Reporting in to the Service Desk Manager you will be core to the delivery of 24x7 services to Keytree Managed Services clients.
- Ensuring Incidents, Problems, Changes and Service Requests are logged and progressed through their respective ITIL process to appropriate 2nd and 3rd line support consultants.
- Support the provision of internal & external reporting requirements including SLA, Aging & Customer Satisfaction.
- Supporting Service Transition of new clients or projects into Managed Services
- Use our ITSM Service Desk tool to manage and report on day to day activities.
- Supporting Delivery Managers providing service to our clients to ensure optimum satisfaction.
Keytree helps companies become leaner, faster and more agile with our award-winning team of SAP and mobile app experts and beautifully designed applications. The way we work sets us apart. Our London-based, multi-disciplined teams are built on a foundation of communications and accountability. We are driven by innovation and a passion for design and great user experience.
At Keytree we work with our clients to understand their business goals and solve their problems using our technological and industry expertise.