Keytree is currently recruiting a Service Desk Manager to support a number of cutting-edge projects and services. You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivery to a growing number of Managed Services clients.
You will be key to the delivery of frontline client delivery for Keytree’s Managed Services, collaborating with other team members and Delivery Managers to ensure Incidents, Problems, Changes and Service Requests are logged and progressed through their respective ITIL process by our support consultants aligned to required Service Levels.
It’s essential that you are able to work collaboratively as well as autonomously when necessary.
The role requires the day to day management of Service Desk resources, management of 24/7 cover for the Service Desk and also supporting the Head of Managed Services in future recruitment requirements.
There will be a requirement to be part of the 24/7 service and to be part of a working shift rota.Essential
- Articulate with excellent written and spoken English.
- Customer focussed approach
- Strong people manager, able to lead and grow the Service Desk
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Strong experience in ITIL processes and ITSM toolsets.
- Experience in Jira including administration and reporting.
- Strong data analysis skills and attention to detail.
- Able to provide accurate progress/status reporting to senior management raise risks and issues as appropriate
- Articulate problems clearly and concisely, identifying challenges in their resolution.
- Create & maintain strong working relationships with other members of the support team and the wider technology organisation so that the overall function operates professionally and maintains a delivery focus.
- Engage professionally with customers when required.
- Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work within agreed timescales
- To understand and comply with internal departmental processes and standards
What you will be doing?
- Experience managing the delivery of support services both internally and externally - this would include management of service desk, infrastructure and application support.
- Experience driving internal change processes within an organisation and overseeing service transition during key projects, whilst ensuring business and IT continuity.
- Experience dealing with a variety of stakeholders from supplier meetings to service reviews.
- Experience in managing SLA's and ensuring technology in place to support the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of information security and how to ensure compliance whilst delivering an excellent service offering.
- ITIL (V3) Foundation qualified
- Experience running a 24x7 Service Desk including resourcing and shifts.
- Capable of reasoning and thinking through problems and be able to independently and jointly develop desired solutions.
- Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Reporting in to the Head of Managed Services you will manage the delivery of 24x7 service offering, ranging from internal infrastructure support to end user ‘client’ application support.
- Ensuring Incidents, Problems, Changes and Service Requests are logged and progressed through their respective ITIL process to appropriate support consultants.
- Manage provision of internal & external reporting requirements including SLA, Aging & Customer Satisfaction.
- Supporting Service Transition of new clients or projects into Managed Services
- Own and manage the ITSM Service Desk tool (create & maintain clients and process configuration).
- You will meet with various stakeholders including clients supporting Delivery Managers providing service reviews to ensure optimum satisfaction.
Keytree helps companies become leaner, faster and more agile with our award-winning team of SAP and mobile app experts and beautifully designed applications. The way we work sets us apart. Our multi-disciplined teams are built on a foundation of communications and accountability. We are driven by innovation and a passion for design and great user experience.
At Keytree we work with our clients to understand their business goals and solve their problems using our technological and industry expertise.