Salesforce Developer - Mumbai About us:
upGrad is an IIT Delhi alumni and Ronnie Screwvala founded company where we focus on enabling universities to take their programs online. Given team's background in education and media sectors, we understand what it takes to offer quality online programs, and at upGrad - we invest alongside universities to build and deliver quality online programs (content, platform, technology, industry collaboration, delivery, and grading infrastructure). You can read about some of our press releases at -
• upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
• We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
• upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program too
• We were also ranked as one of the top 25 Startups in India 2018 Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning At upGrad - we have partnered with leading universities such as IIIT Bangalore, BITS Pilani, MICA Ahmedabad, IMT Ghaziabad and Cambridge University Judge Business School to offer programs in the domains of Data, Technology, and Management. We're looking for a hands-on technical leader to work on design and development of our salesforce services and help us in using Salesforce to its full potential. The person will have the freedom to execute with an opportunity to build a new product. Job Responsibilities: -
Should be able to build the code independently according to the technical specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards.
- Create product design on Salesforce.com platform using Visualforce and Lightning.
- Build a Salesforce plug-in and connectors.
- Must have good knowledge of Apex triggers, Batch classes, and Schedulers.
- Integration using REST and SOAP.
- Experience in Salesforce Community cloud will be preferred.
- Experience in any Deployment tool will be preferred. Qualifications:
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience in Salesforce Development.
- Bachelors in engineering or some background in technical education.
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Good understanding of databases and web development on cloud
- Must have hands-on deployment experience
- Can create a technical design from Functional Design Doc / Requirements Doc and be able to troubleshoot with debugging skills.
Enrol in upGrad's online courses to gain certification in data science, digital marketing, product management, machine learning, software development, and more. Get the unique upGrad experience - learn through a content co-developed by academia and industry experts & get a dedicated mentor and career support.