upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
● upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
● upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
● upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
● We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
● upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program too
● Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Responsibilities: ● First line customer response for our web application for enterprise clients, learners, and internal users.
● Refine user reports into actionable software bug reports — translate between domain and technical languages.
● Handle technical queries and incidents and adhere to the SLAs
● Apply knowledge and experience along with the analytical approach to diagnose and resolve issues in unique and complex customer environments
● Effectively communicate procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers/stakeholders
● Assess the need to engage or escalate to the required resources to handle complex issues/situations
● Find workarounds for clients to get their work done even with a bug in place.
● Create documentation and support knowledge base to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster resolution
● Mentor and assist new technical support engineer and peers to develop skills Qualifications: ● 2 to 5 years’ experience in a Technical Support role, preferably application support
● Knowledge of REST APIs and basic knowledge of Microservices
● Strong knowledge of Relational DB principles and methodologies – MySQL/Postgres
● Strong customer-focus and problem-solving attitude. ● Attention to detail with a strong desire to find solutions for problems.
● Good communication skills and learning attitud
Enrol in upGrad's online courses to gain certification in data science, digital marketing, product management, machine learning, software development, and more. Get the unique upGrad experience - learn through a content co-developed by academia and industry experts & get a dedicated mentor and career support.